Friday, March 2, 2007

Cheysuli



The CatBlogosphere is all a-buzz about the upcoming wedding of Cheysuli and Latte. They may even adopt Princess Tara. This is just one of Cheysuli's many accomplishments. She won the Ms Litterbox competition and she is running for President. She does all this and still has time to relax on a pretty rug, looking gorgeous. Many humans would love to know how she does it. I think the answer is pretty simple -- she's a Meezer.

                                               Cheysuli is running for President.
                                               She'll all the kitties represent.
                                                         "A Cat Pres is great!"
                                                         "Cheysuli '08!"
                                               Read the signs of every cat resident.

17 comments:

Gattina said...

For president ! Wow ! at least he looks cute and much better as all the old presidents we humans use to elect !

Anonymous said...

I think Chey is one of those type A super go go go meezers.
We are really proud of her over here. She has her paws in everything!

Way to go! Girls Rock :-)

The Meezers or Billy said...

yay Chey!!! She's an asset to all of Meezerdom!

LZ said...

Oh its Chey!!!! Chey is wonderful and perfect but of course I'm marrying her so I guess its kind of natural for me to feel that way. What a fun way to celebrate Chey!

Latte

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I'm so flattered! Whatever will I do or say?! I'll have to put off some of my other posts to make this announcement that I am a limerick cat!!!

sammawow said...

Excellent limerick and we are so for Chey in 2008!

China Cat & Willow

Tara said...

What a great limerick! Suits Chey to a T.
Tara

Anonymous said...

Great Limerick she's got my vote.

Lux said...

My vote is definitely going to Chey - great limerick!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Another great limerick! If German-Canadian kitties could vote, Chey would have mine!

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

She has so much energy and stamina. I need to nap just reading about it.

Patches

Unknown said...

Your poetry is fantabulous!!!

The Crew said...

As Chey's Senior Advisor, I approve of this limerick.

George
The Crew

BTW, do you have a cat?

Karen Jo said...

Chey, I am so glad that you like my limerick. George, no, I don't have a cat now, but I have lived with some in the past.

Victor Tabbycat said...

A limrick fur Chey the day after her amost forgotten purrthday!

Amy in NC said...

Cheysuli, you are a pretty girl and we would definitely vote for you!

The Monsters

Unknown said...

Yes! Chey for prezident!