Friday, March 30, 2007

1000th Visitor Contest Winners

Because I got over-excited about finding a winner and didn't check all my comments before announcing a winner, I am now announcing two winners. Danielle, who was my actual 1000th visitor, and Yuki & Kimiko, who where the closest to make a comment in my 1000th Visitor Contest post. Danielle chose the donation, so I have donated $10 to Jody of Cat's Eye in her name. I haven't heard yet from Yuki & Kimiko, but I hope they will see this and contact me.

UPDATE: Yuki & Kimiko have contacted me and also wanted to make a donation to Jody of Cat's Eye. So that's another $10 for Jody. Yay!

3 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Terrific! :) That is wonderful. :)

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...

O, such a grrreat contest 'n good winners, too. i's announced tha results on tha Cat Blogosphere.

purrrs, KC

Karen Jo said...

Thank you, KC.