Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Awards

I'm back, but I think that my blogging may be even more erratic from now on. I got both of these lovely awards from Jodi. I really appreciate them. Thank you so much, Jodi.

The aims of this award:

* As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
* To seek the reasons why we all love blogging!
* Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it
* Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
* Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
* Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
* Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.

I blew the third aim right out the window, but I will do better with the rest of them. I love blogging because it allows me to connect with many people I would otherwise never meet. I get so much fun out of reading about other people's lives and companion animals, that I wanted to join in, so I did. I would like to pass this award along to:

Elin, who loves to make new friends.
Roxy, who is always a good friend.
William, who is a hoot to read.
Sammy, Miles and Billy, who always give me a lift.
Missy and KC and the gang, who can teach all of us about giving and helping others.
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle, who has so many workers, all snuggling to make others feel better.


This award doesn't seem to have any rules or aims. I would like to pass it along to Thumper and Miss Peach.

14 comments:

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh Karen Jo thank you ever so much for your visit this busy time of your life. Caring for your mother is a big responsiblity...one we have had before too, so we know. I wish you strength and peaceful times inside the chaos that sometimes finds it way to the surface.
thank you for the pretty award. We treasure it so coming from you...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Karen Jo. You always do so much for the cat blogosphere, we can't think of anybuddy who deserves awards more than you! We always enjoy your limericks.

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

Congrats on the awards.

Unknown said...

Karen Jo, I am glad you were able to get them up. I realize you are very busy, so you just take care of yourself and your family. We will always be here for you! God bless!

Jodi

L. Alida said...

I saw your comment on Peachie's blog and went right over to see how you and your Mom are doing. I hope all is getting better for you Karen Jo!
Please try to get some relaxing in okay?
Gentle Hugs,
Lorianna

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Congratulations on the well deserved awards.

Dma said...

woo hoo. awards are much better than doing taxes.

The Creek Cats said...

Congrats on your well deserved awards, Karen Jo!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congratulations on your award

Anonymous said...

Concatulations on your two awards! You deserve them:)

Max said...

Sweeet. I'll go tell the Woman now. I don't think she's ever gotten an award!

Congrats on getting your awards!

castle diva said...

Congrats on your awards and thank you for stopping by our blog and for your supportive comments, especially with all you've got going on!

Purrs,
Ms. P and Cinza

Eduardo said...

Congrats on your awards & thank you so much for passing one to me! Your so awesome!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Adorable awards and well deserved.
You passed them on the super great kitties too.

I hope you are having a wonderful week.
here, napping and snacking are the priorities of the day
purrrs for sun and fun