Sunday, October 12, 2008

Interesting Blog

I have had one of those weeks where something bad happened every day at work. I was feeling really rotten and sad when I found an e-mail with a link to a blog of slideshows. I found them really interesting and it helped cheer me up a bit. I tried to imbed my favorite of what I had looked at, but it didn't work. You can find the slideshow blog here. The show I liked most was the one on eyes.

I am still working on choosing blogs to pass on the award Mr. Hendrix gave me a few days ago. I hope to be back to my regular blogging tomorrow or Monday. At least I am going to have a better week starting tomorrow, because I am on vacation. Yay!

15 comments:

Kaz's Cats said...

G'day Karen Jo, sorry that you've had such a rotten week at work - our Mum knows something about that. That slideshow looked interesting - we had the same link emailed to us too, but hadn't looked at it until we clicked through your blog.

Hope your next week looks up,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Ailurophile said...

Yep I got the blog's link in email too..so did Snow, Leo and Fairy - interesting blog and pictures..

Hope you have stress-free days ahead..

Anonymous said...

Happy vacation, Karen Jo!!

Whimpurr said...

Sorry to hear you had a bad week! Hope this weekend is relaxing and enjoyable for you! ~ Purrs, Whimpurr~

The Oceanside Animals said...

Hooray for vacation!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We hope you start having a better week!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Have a great vacation week!!!!

Mickey's Musings said...

Nothing like vacation to make a gloomy mood disappear!!!!
have a great week!! :)
Purrs Mickey

Sunny's Mommy said...

Enjoy your vacation :-D

Anonymous said...

I think DKM has had two months like that!

PB 'n J said...

Sorry you've had such a rotten week Karen Jo, hopefully the vacation will help!

We got a similar email, the slideshows seemed very nice.

The Devil Dog said...

We shall send you some pug snorts and good thoughts to make all the bad things stay away from you.
Do you want Lucky? You can have her?

Roxy

Well, not forever, just a month or three.

L. Alida said...

It sounds like vacation is starting just in time. :)
Thank you for your get well wishes for my Billie. She's holding her own and actually seemed to have a good weekend.
I hope you have a great week of rest and relaxation Karen.
Hugs,
Lorianna and her 4 kitties

Unknown said...

Vacation? Cud we come be wif yoo? We cud all go to a tropical island! Yoo just brings the sun lotion. :)

Gattina said...

What can we do to cheer you up a bit more ? I just can tell you that Arthur while we stopped at a Golf game on TV, was watching the ball and when it fell in the hole he looked under the TV set !!