Thursday, October 4, 2007

Jinx


Handsome Mr. Jinx is the most laid-back of the cats at Manx Mnews.  His two favorite activities are eating and napping.  He especially likes to nap on top of any pillow he can find.  He really likes his comfort.  He likes to wrestle with Ping, but Ping is the one who initiates the play.  Jinx likes to cuddle, but he does not like to be held.  He gets along just fine with all of the other cats, but curls up most often with Ping.

                                          Jinx the cat is laid back and lazy.
                                          He grins as he watches the others go crazy.
                                                 Sometimes Ping bites his tail,
                                                 Which does make him flail,
                                          But most of the time he is laid back and lazy.

11 comments:

Daisy said...

I wish I could be more laid back like Jinx. I think that is a good character trait.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Jinx looks like Molly.

Woulds you play along with the desktop meme? I have all the informations on mys blog.

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr. Jinx! That is a funny limerick about Ping getting your tail!

The Furry Fighter said...

i agree wiv daisy - i am so NOT laid back! i am 'just-so' and hate to be handled, strokes are goooood though! :)
xxx

Mickey's Musings said...

Good limmerick for an easy going cat!Sums him up!

Boy said...

Mr Jinx sounds wike a vewy cool cat!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I also like Mr. Jinx now, my favorite habbits are eating and napping, too~!!

Great Limericks~!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Karen Jo! Marilyn's mom here -- the Ballicus Mom. :) I just wanted to say how much I appreciate your kind words about Marilyn's story -- thanks so much for reading, and I'm delighted you enjoyed it. :)

What an adorable limerick about Mr. Jinx! He is a wonderful kitty, and so hamdsome! I love all your limericks.

Hugs to you,

TL

Gretchen said...

Aaww. Jinx is a neat cat. I just posted that they went pink for October.

I read Miss Peach's Limerick on her site last night.

You're so clever.

Hugs...G

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

jinx is a cool cat with wowy yellow eyes.
karen jo if you right click any image on ypur pc and select 'set as background' it will appear on ypur desktop as the image. can u tell miss peach is helping me type here to night. i am not to good withone hand.
love the mommy

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oooo ooooo oooo there's MY picture! I am a very laid back cat I don't cause any fuss or muss. As long as you feed me I will be your friend. Fanks for the limerick Miss Karen Jo...I really do like it A LOT!

Purrs
Mr.Jinx