Sunday, October 25, 2009

Tocktober

Things did not turn out at all the way I had planned them. I had been having a regular flock of birdies around the bigger bird feeder and thought that I would refill the feeder, then back off far enough that the birdies wouldn't feel threatened and photograph some bird tocks for Derby, as that is the only kind of tocks around here. Unfortunately, winter arrived and this happened:

Most of the birds took off for warmer climes and the ravens wouldn't hold still long enough for me to photograph their tocks. So here are the only tocks I could photograph for you, Derby:

I don't know if stuffed tocks count, but I did my best.

10 comments:

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We think those 'Tocks count! MOL!

The Island Cats said...

We think those 'tocks count for sure!!! (Very clever!)

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

Those are some cute tocks, and we think they definitely count. :)

xxxxx

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Very cute 'tocks. you are very creative!

Elin said...

That is so cute Karen!

Just Ducky said...

Of course those count! You show the tocks you have. I have had one bean tocks, but it was clothed little blurpy tocks.

caspersmom said...

These are really cute tocks. Appreciated your comment Karen Jo, this is a really happy post. Take care and God Bless.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Nice tocks!!!

Debra Taylor said...

I know what you mean about things not going as planned. One of my cats does a funny move with her back feet when she is playing with shoestrings.She could be doing it, but when I go to get my cell phone camera, she stops. Maybe another time.

The stuffed tocks are cute!



http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/

Anyone reading this - please visit my blog about a colony of abandoned/feral cats near my home. There will be stories there as time goes on that could inspire and inform anyone you know who is helping or plans to help homeless cats anywhere.

Thank you,

Debby
Talk to Your Angels
http://www.YourAngelSpeaks.com

The Devil Dog said...

We love the stuffed 'tocks!

Roxy & Lucky