Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ceramic Kitties



This is my new Squillion kitten that I got from Beau's auction.  I have named him Kelly, after a couple of orange cats that I know from the Cat Blogosphere.  He should feel right at home with his brother, Eric.


I have given up trying to get a picture of myself wearing the earrings that I got from Zevo Calamari's auction.  I am just not very good at self-portraits.  I decided to let Star model them instead.  Star is Eric and Kelly's older sister and she will look after them well.  I love these earrings.  They are so unique and fun.  You may click on the pictures to biggify.  I strongly suggest that you biggify Star wearing the earrings, so you can really see them.

12 comments:

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

Hiya, Kelly! tee hee
Those earrings are bling-bling gorgeous, Karen Jo. We are seeing stars.. :D
Have a good battery charge-up, we usually go for nip whiffs, but don't tink it can be applicable for you?
Purrs,

Parker said...

Your squillions and your new earrings are wonderful Karen Jo!

Dma said...

those are some earrings. i like kelly.

Tybalt said...

Hi Kelly! You have a great home with Karen Jo. ;)

Those are some spiffy earrings!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh look Karen Jo has a cat!!!! FINALLY!!!

Lux said...

Your squillion is beautiful, Karen Jo!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Awesome lookin Squillion!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Very nice, Karen Jo. A new cat. And dangly earrings. We're glad Jan hasn't tried to make any of us pose wearing hers. :)

The Devil Dog said...

Your squillion is so cute. Your earrings are very pretty. Mom doesn't like pictures of herself.

Roxy

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Karen Jo.. Doze iz furry nice sqwillionz. I tinks dey likes you furry much 'cuz you iz alwayz makin rymez fur catz & peoplez. You iz a true poetess!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

This is very cute Squillions~~

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

We are so glad you liked your squillion from Beau's auction! Beau is such a sweetheart!