Friday, May 11, 2007

Ko-Ko



Poi Mom adopted Ko-Ko from the Hawaiian Humane Center in March of 2005 when he was eight months old. He is a pure bred Tonkinese. He fit in with the other two cats, Merlin and Shadow, pretty quickly, though Shadow was not too enamored of him at first. The rats were another matter altogether. Shadow and Merlin treat the ratties as other members of the household, but Ko-Ko seemed very interested in them as prey at first. He has settled down now and doesn't watch them with hungry eyes any more. Ko-Ko is very active and loves to play and climb. He has a favorite green pillow to sleep on.

Ko-Ko has a great green pillow.
He sleeps on it and gets all mellow.
He rests his head
Or makes his bed
On his very favorite great green pillow.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ko-Ko is a very handsome fellow! We like his green pillow!

Daisy said...

Wow! I never knew Ko Ko had such a great green pillow before!

Parker said...

Ko Ko looks pretty mellow - I think a green pillow might chill me out too! That was a fun limerick!

Lux said...

That's a funny one! :)

Jane said...

oooh i luv my pillow fanks you for making my limerick about my favortie pillow ~Ko Ko