Dorothy, Gretchen's Mom, tagged me for this meme some time ago and I am just now getting around to doing it. The meme originated with Mimi Lenox of Blog Blast for Peace fame, also known as the Queen of Memes.
1. How long do you sleep each night?
About six or seven hours. Sometimes on my days off I get in eight.
2. Do you fall asleep easily?
Usually it takes me a while, sometimes up to an hour.
3. Do you fall asleep at times not in your bed?
Yes. If I am very tired, I will fall asleep in my chair watching TV or even sitting at the computer.
4. Do you listen to music or use white noise to sleep?
I am bad. I turn the TV on when I go to bed and watch until I fall asleep. I used to read in bed until I fell asleep, but now I watch TV.
5. Do you sleep through the night or get up a couple of times?
I generally sleep through the night. Sometimes I get up once.
6. Do you have trouble sleeping away from your own bed?
Yes. It takes me a long time to get to sleep in a strange bed, but once asleep, I stay asleep.
7. Do you need an alarm clock to get you up?
Yes, although if I forget to set the alarm, I wake up within half an hour of when I am supposed to.
8. Do you ever take medication to help you sleep?
9. Do you/have you slept with pets?
When I lived with cats, they always slept with me. I found it very comforting.
I will tag Black Cat, Michico and Mrs. Karate.