Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Meme

Dorothy, Gretchen's Mom, tagged me for this meme some time ago and I am just now getting around to doing it. The meme originated with Mimi Lenox of Blog Blast for Peace fame, also known as the Queen of Memes.

1. How long do you sleep each night?
About six or seven hours. Sometimes on my days off I get in eight.

2. Do you fall asleep easily?
Usually it takes me a while, sometimes up to an hour.

3. Do you fall asleep at times not in your bed?
Yes. If I am very tired, I will fall asleep in my chair watching TV or even sitting at the computer.

4. Do you listen to music or use white noise to sleep?
I am bad. I turn the TV on when I go to bed and watch until I fall asleep. I used to read in bed until I fell asleep, but now I watch TV.

5. Do you sleep through the night or get up a couple of times?
I generally sleep through the night. Sometimes I get up once.

6. Do you have trouble sleeping away from your own bed?
Yes. It takes me a long time to get to sleep in a strange bed, but once asleep, I stay asleep.

7. Do you need an alarm clock to get you up?
Yes, although if I forget to set the alarm, I wake up within half an hour of when I am supposed to.

8. Do you ever take medication to help you sleep?
No.

9. Do you/have you slept with pets?
When I lived with cats, they always slept with me. I found it very comforting.

I will tag Black Cat, Michico and Mrs. Karate.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen Jo, it was good to hear from you again. Thanks for your kind words about Randy. He is doing pretty well!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Great meme! But now I am feeling very sleepy....

The Creek Cats said...

Our mom also watches TV to fall asleep, usually the news...boring! We would rather watch Animal Planet!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Yeah~!
Great answers~!!
Thanks for tagginGGG!!!

Gattina said...

I also fall asleep while watching TV and when I go to bed then I can't sleep, lol ! I think I should do the same as you, watching TV in my bed !

Black Cat said...

Ha ha, I'm with Gattina, 'cept I listen to the radio and when I fall asleep I... Hey! I must save this for the meme, which is very synchronous to my life right now... :) xxx

Unknown said...

Usually we sleep wif our boy and girl bean. Troo sleeps wif the mom and Jake sleeps next to the mom until the big male bean puts him in his cage fer da night.

The Devil Dog said...

Mom will do this Friday!

Roxy

Anonymous said...

That is a fun meme, but we is all yawing now! :)

V-V