"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on! "
Here are my 10 honest things. I'll try to mention things I haven't said before that aren't too boring.
1. When my hair first started going grey, it started with two stripes at the edges of my forehead. I looked like a two-striped skunk.
2. I don't really hold any animosity toward the gopher who is digging up my yard, but I do wish he would move on. I have a picture, but I couldn't get it to upload from my camera.
3. I love peanut butter and peanut butter flavored things, like ice cream and cookies.
4. I am also very fond of chocolate. Chocolate and peanut butter together is irresistible.
5. I am a terrible housekeeper.
6. I love science fiction and mysteries, both to read and to watch.
7. I have a whole bunch of stuffed animals on my bed.
8. I like to collect carved stone animals.
9. I have a bunch of books that I haven't read yet.
10. I have way too many magazines that I haven't read yet. It's a time problem.
I would like to pass this award on to:
Cheysuli, Gemini and Georgia
Pearl, Bert and Jake
Princess and Pierro
Molly, Shadow, Trooder and Jake
and Maomao, Brainball, Marilyn and Dorydoo