Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Good News and Award


Mia and Ghost, two of the sweetest kitties I know, have given me this Halloween treat award. Thank you very much. I know who really deserves this award -- all of you who have been coming by my blog and giving me comfort, support, love, friendship, purrs, prayers, nosebumps, whisker tickles, nose licks, snuggles, cuddles and hugs. I think most of you already have this award, but I will spend some time looking to see who doesn't have it yet and update this post later.

Right now I want to share some really good news about my sister-in-law. I just heard from my brother that she is feeling really good and walking around the floor three times a day. She is now off oxygen in the hospital. They have plane reservations and will by flying home later today. Yay! My sister-in-law will need oxygen in the plane, but won't need it once she gets home. The blood clot in the lungs crisis is over. She will be checking in with her own doctor tomorrow, but the doctors in Vancouver think that she is as well as she can be for now. Thank you all so very much for helping me get through this very scary incident. I am sure that all your prayers and purrs helped tremendously.

3 comments:

Cynthia Rae said...

That is wonderful news about your sister-in-law. I hope she has a safe trip home.

Congrats on your adward!
Cyn
(and Opus and Roscoe: Cat Naps in Italy)

Boy said...

Yay yay yay!!!!!
I'm feewing fuwwy happy for you and your famiwy!

Sunny's Mommy said...

That's good news that your SIL will be coming home today.