Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Max the Psychokitty




Max was the first kitty blogger that I found (through the Mows) and I enjoyed reading his blog immensely.  Then I followed his links to Oreo and Timothy Dickens and found more and more links to follow.  What followed that was the most fun I have ever had online.  Here's to Max, a cat with real Catitude.


                                          There's a great Psychokitty named Max,
                                           Who's too snarky to stretch and relax.
                                                       Make him mad if you dare;
                                                       He'll barf balls of hair
                                           On your shoes or your pillow, will Max.

You can find a link to Max's blog on my sidebar, if you are not already familiar with him.

12 comments:

ML (Mary Lynn) said...

How cute. Another neat limerick.

Victor Tabbycat said...

That's Max awright!

Emma's Kat said...

Heehee, fits Max just right!

The Meezers said...

great limerick!

Karen Jo said...

I am so glad that you are enjoying my limericks. They are a lot of fun for me to write.

ArtsyCatsy said...

A blogger who's named Karen Jo,
Is a wonderful lady we know,
Who decided to rhyme
About kitties sublime;
And her words, how they make us glow!

Happy Valentine's Day!
Rocky & the ArtsyCatsy staff

Smeagol & Strider (Mystery & Gizmo too!) said...

We likes your limericks! Happy Valentine's Day!

Grr, Midnight & Cocoa said...

purrfect! and Happy Valentine's Day to you!

Beau Beau & Angie said...

That's the bestest limerick fur Max! It fits him purrfectly.

Max said...

Heh.
My essense has been totally captured!

Karen Jo said...

Thanks, Max. That means a lot to me.

Lux said...

That's funny! I love it!