Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What's in a Name?

I found this over at Roxy's blog and decided to try it out.  I liked the results, so I thought I would share them with you.




What Karen Jo Means



You are a seeker of knowledge, and you have learned many things in your life.

You are also a keeper of knowledge - meaning you don't spill secrets or spread gossip.

People sometimes think you're snobby or aloof, but you're just too deep in thought to pay attention to them.



You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.

You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.

You have the classic "Type A" personality.



You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something.

You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense.

You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun.



You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.

You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.

At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.



You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.

You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.

You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.



You are fair, honest, and logical. You are a natural leader, and people respect you.

You never give up, and you will succeed... even if it takes you a hundred tries.

You are rational enough to see every part of a problem. You are great at giving other people advice.



You are well rounded, with a complete perspective on life.

You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you.

At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself.



What I found really interesting is that I share a lot of traits with Roxy.  I think that's great.  My job has really been taking a lot out of me lately.  I will post about my new Squillion kitten tomorrow and try to get back to the limericks very soon.  I've got a couple of days off, so I hope that I can get my batteries recharged.

8 comments:

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Wild and a big rebel? Wow, we would have never guessed that!

That looks like fun.

purrs, Shade and Goldie

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Whew, you deserves a good rest! I'ms sure us kittys wouldnts mind sharing our sleep spots with you.

Parker said...

That's a lot of info from a name. I'll have to try that!
Enjoy your days off Karen Jo!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You should be very proud to have so much in common with Roxy!

The Devil Dog said...

Well, we have so much in common because we are just star people! I mean, come on, everyone loves you, your limericks and having you write about them. And everyone loves me because I am too funny. Who else can climb on the table and can't get down.

Roxy

Tiger Lily said...

Rest and relaxation sound like just what you need Karen Jo!

Lux said...

You sound like a lovely person, Karen Jo ... but I knew that. :)

dennis said...

Dennis likes your name and its many things about it Dennis likes dependable people!