Saturday, December 22, 2007

Pyewacket


This is Pyewacket, all stretched out on the carpet.  She's ten months old now and arrived in her forever home last May.  She is a seal-point Old Fashioned Siamese and has the famous Meezer voice, which she uses lots.  She loves to play and taught herself to play fetch with her mousies, her favorite toys.  Sometimes she tosses and fetches her mousies by herself, but she much prefers company when she plays.  She lives with her two sisters, Tigger and Trixie.  Pyewacket is quite a mischief-maker and gets into all sorts of things.  She likes to climb the drapes and tear around the house like her butt was on fire, occasionally bouncing off the walls and furniture.  She loves her sisters and snuggles with them quite a bit, but she likes to pounce on them, too.  She likes to watch birds out the window and yowls at them.  She has the idea that if she sneezes on people food, it becomes her food.  This doesn't work too well, but she keeps trying.  Pyewacket was named after the Siamese cat in Bell, Book and Candle and tries very hard to live up to her name.

                                      There is a Siamese kitten named Pyewacket,
                                      And, boy, can she ever cause a racket!
                                               She tears down the hall,
                                               Bounces off of a wall,
                                      Then yowls for attention, does Pyewacket.

18 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh my goodness! Oh my tails and whiskers! We are in awe and we are amazed. This is me, Pyewacket, and my mom, Leslie, and my gran Marcelle - she came down on the plane yesterday to see me have my first Christmas.

Gran was so thrilled to read about me and mom was overwhelmed. You have made her day.

May you have a very Merry Christmas with your loved ones.

Gattina said...

That's a long cat, lol ! I just popped in to update myself on the last limericks so I had quite some to read. It seems that you got your ideas back, that's very nice and they are very nice too !

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Very good limerick, was wondering how you would ever rhyme "Pyewacket", but she told you how. hee hee.
ML

Daisy said...

Hahhahaha! Pyewacket can cause a big racket! I like that about her.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oh wow that is Pyewacket all over I am sure!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Pyewacket is very special, and I am very pleasure to know her stories.
I think cause a big racket is neat~!!

Mickey's Musings said...

Hahahahahaha!!! That pretty much sums up Pyewacket!
Great one :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Unknown said...

We like yur limerick, Pyewachet. We can pikture yoo runnin' down da hall and bouncin' off da walls. heehee.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Oh...I give you lots of prompts on that one, because I never could have rhymed Pyewachet, I don't think.

(The side benefit of not getting awards it that no one remembers me for the Me-mes either, so I don't have to rack by little kitty brain trying to come up with something.)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Pyewacket, what a marvelous Meeze you are.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

We used to love to bounce off the walls and act like our butts are on fire!
Pyewacket is a really happy kitty!

MaoMao said...

hehehehe, Pyewacket is a purreshus kitty! And she sounds a lot like me -- I love to spaz and run around like my butt's on fire, too -- it's so much funsies!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Jan Price said...

Miss Karen, When you get a chance, stop by. We have something for you.

Jan's Funny Farm

Anonymous said...

What an adorable limerick for Pyewacket! She is beautiful, and she sounds like a very fun kittygirl.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Anonymous said...

A special message from Tigger the FBI cat

We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

With lots of hugs from Tigger the FBI cat. :)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Pyewacket is a purrty Meezer and we like the limerik yoo wrote about her.

caspersmom said...

Pyewacket, sure can stretch out nice and long. I think Pyewacket was the name of the cat in the movie "Bell, Book and Candle" with Kim Novack quite a few years ago. If I remember right this Pyewacket looks like the other Pyewacket.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

That's super, describing my friend Pyewacket to the tee.