Roxy and Lucky have given me this Gold Star and I feel very honored. The Extraordinary Gold Star Award was created by Storm, The Furry Fighter and is for Bloggers who have achieved or done something special. The award celebrates beyond what is ordinary or usual.
1) Post the explanation and rules of the award and link back to the blogger who presented you with the award and repeat the reason why you received it.
2) Pass the Award on to two other Bloggers who you fink deserve it and explain why!
Roxy and Lucky gave me this award for all the research I do on the cats and dogs that I write limericks for. I would like to pass the award on to Jackson, Miss Peach's NOMSS, because although he has been through a lot, including being abandoned to starve, bladder stones and degenerative disc disease, he is a cheerful and very funny blogger. Reading his blog always cheers me up. I would also like to pass this award to Jan of Jan's Funny Farm because she does so much to help find lost pets.
Pyewacket and Storm have both given me the Thinking Blogger Award and I feel very honored. This is the second, or second and third, time I have been given this award and I am feeling very special about it. It's great that you think so highly of my blog. Here are the rules on this award:
1. You must write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Acknowledge this post.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.
4. Go tell your humans to fork over the treats!
I would like to pass this award on to Diamond Emerald-Eyes because her blog has so many posts about very interesting subjects that always make me think.
Next is everyone at And Then There Were Four because the stories told there are not only very entertaining, they are also very thought-provoking.
Next is Zevo Calamari and the Pooses for Peace because they entertain me while keeping me informed.
Next is Black Cat, because she always has something interesting to say.
And lastly, Cats-Goats-Quotes because the quotes and stories are very thought-provoking.
And now for some really great news. Annie is safe inside the house again and Mao came home Sunday. Yay! Hooray!