Saturday, November 10, 2007

Zevo Calamari


I would like to thank every one who voted for me in the 2007 Weblog Awards.  I got 64 votes, which I think is great.  I didn't win, but I feel very honored to have been a finalist.

Here is Zevo Calamari relaxing on the laundry between adventures.  She lives with Miss Boo and Nubee Wan Kenobi in Salem, Mass., along with a pet human or two.  Zevo is an activist cat and has organized the Pooses for Peace movement along with the Bite and Run campaign to show certain people just what the kitties think of them.  The three of them also like to party hardy and teleport all over the world having fun, when they are not busy with their activism.  If you would like to join Pooses for Peace or Bite and Run, Zevo would be happy to hear from you.  You can even take lessons in the best tactics for Bite and Run.  Karl Rove found out more than he wanted to know about Bite and Run last August.

                                  Zevo Calamari has a lot of class.
                                  She bit Karl Rove right on the -- ask
                                          Karl Rove just where
                                          The teeth laid him bare.
                                  Then three kitties in black ran off through the grass.

11 comments:

Daisy said...

That's a funny one. Bite and Run! Bite and Run! Bite and Run!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Bite and Run!!! WOOO HOOO!!!

concatulations on the voting Miss Karen Jo! we voted for you!!!

Mickey's Musings said...

Bwhahahaha!! I hope she had all her shots before doing the bitey on him!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think, Karen Jo, that that is the FUNNIEST limerick you have done yet!

The Devil Dog said...

That is priceless, and just absolutely fabulous. Too bad he recoverd (Rove, I mean)

We voted for you too.

Roxy

Artsy Catsy said...

Love it, LOVE IT! And Karl Rove certainly needed that!

Rocky

Lux said...

::clap clap clap:::

Such a cool limerick!!!

ZOOLATRY said...

Awesome! Can we join you for a "bounty of biting" feline frenzy? After KR the list could go on and on of other deserving ones...

The Furry Fighter said...

i finks you should have won :) you write great limericks xxx

zevo hussein calamari said...

Congratulations Miss Karen Jo.
Thank you so much for the darling limerick. I do hope Karl Rove likes it too!

Please do come to our next party. You will be our guest of honor!

xoxoxo
zevo

ps Boo still lives in San Diego. I use to live there until my mean human decided to move to the arctic region of Salem MA!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I can honestly say I've never bitten anyone in the ask. That would be something to see!