The great Jeter Harris has given me the Schmooze Award and I am really grateful. I feel very honored. Here is the definition of schmooze and an explanation of the award:
"As it goes, schmoozing is the natural ability 'to converse casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection.' Good schmoozers effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. They are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship."
Here are the rules: Each award winner is to display the badge on the sidebar of his blog with a link to the post which contains the explanation of the award, then nominate five bloggers to receive the award.
Now comes the really hard part. It's not hard at all thinking of bloggers who schmooze, it's finding ones who haven't been nominated yet. Here are my picks:
1. Luxor. He is all over the place, commenting on blogs and being very kind.
2. All the cats at Forty Paws. They are full of fun and good advice and so very loving.
3. Kimo and Sabi. They are just so much fun and very friendly.
4. Parker. I see her commenting on so many blogs, always in a very open and loving manner.
5. William of Mass Destruction. He is so much fun and his comments are always so witty, but never in a way that puts anybody down.